Translate

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Thoughts of Gratitude

One of the best treatments for anxiety and depression is to develop thoughts of gratitude.
That is easier said than done, when a person feels hopeless, but finding something to be thankful for can be lifesaving in the long run.
I remember a woman who was healed of severe depression and released from a mental institution because she had a new doctor whose last name just happened to be Heaven. When he introduced himself and said, "Hello my name is Dr. Heaven, and I'm here to help you."
She immediately began "thinking," If heaven is here then I must be in a good place and I must be well.
She thought that for several months and gradually began to improve until she no longer needed medication or therapy and was released from the hospital!
God created our minds to be powerful instruments for healing!

No comments:

Post a Comment